One night, I slept off without locking, Maisky kept watch at the door. Then, about three I was awakened from sleep by his barking under my bed. I opened my eyes to see a righteous man in my room, and I acted instinctively throw my reading chair, who was on the side of the bed the intruder. He jumped out of the room, and quickly ran and pushed the
closed the door jam.
So my heart began to dance crazy barking Maisky. I was almost going into cardiac arrest trying to curb my dog, who was now the intention not to leave space security. He was very afraid of the intruder, whom he thought were there waiting to have it.
Maisky was barking so loud, my heart is in sync, the sweat pores, such as hydraulic hoses leak. Cardiac pressures very serious, I opened the door and quickly took the chain of Maisky, locked the door and then started back to work to get out from under the bed Maisky. I did end, shackled him and take him out to fight was not easy. My heart rate was to kill me, because it is danced to the rhythm of a machine gun Maisky is Barking.
Then I got the idea of a saving grace. Maisky loves me so much, so I simulated and fell to the ground and immediately turned to Maisky barking whining, wagging his tail when he licked me on the whole sympathetic, touched my heart slowed down, and soon returned to normal.
Maisky saved my property from the thief, and saved me from a heart attack by the fall-induced panic attack on a dear friend. Come to think, why should Maisky accepted be withdrawn when the intruder was also there in the dreadful night?
Consider the fact that he was the one who had a good look at the intruders and know the intruder was, or had come true during their confrontation.
For the first time we create together in the same room that night, an intruder, and wondering what his intentions were, at times growling with Maisky "honnnng!" And I was very proud of him.
ADVANTAGE DOG TRAINING
It should be noted that Maisky had not been trained, he would surely have wondered off, because it was unleashed, first I slept outside. But the responsibility of education instilled in him, preventing him from ensuring my place for more than 4 hours to 3 PM when the intruder was. For this law, Mr I. Maisky is rewarded with a sumptuous meal and bone meal in the oven, rice and yogurt the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment