Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Basics of Dog Training

Okay so the basics of dog training, and not much to say but I will try to be brief. During my recent research in training my dog ​​I found interesting information on each dog training.

First, it seems to be a generally accepted fact that a trained dog is a happy dog. Apparently, dogs are like children in this way and want rules and boundaries of the family unit. They like knowing their place and what they are and are not allowed. What I found interesting, especially when this information is kept with information such as children, dogs can test their limits with you to see what can go.

I guess that makes sense when you think about it, especially when you realize that your dog is testing your limits, even after you've had for 13 years. Every time you let him out, he will stay to the edge of where they are allowed to go and then look back to see if you look at before considering the possibility of going beyond.

The other information that appears to be universaly agree that the most important part of dog training is basically praise. I've heard it said again and again that the important things in training your dog not to shout at him / her when they do something wrong, but to congratulate them when they do something right. While I understand this is the basic theory of positive reinforcement, I'm also not to shout the dog when they do something wrong.

It seems that if you want o show the right thing to do, but the dog is really able to compare the two behaviors and realize that we are used instead of the other? It looks like to get them to stop engaging in inappropriate behavior, you need to reprimand them for it. But I think the thought of mine is wrong, so I recommend one of the many books available on the basics of dog training.

It is difficult to know what to do as the most logical reaction to a problem that is not always the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment