Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Dog Training Collar

Dog training collars has always seemed so mean to me in particular, choker collars. I was one of my dogs when I was little. My father used to train my dog. Apparently, because the breeder and trainer, said they were the only really effective way to train your dog.

However, my father was kind to us. Yank a little light on the views and my dog ​​was sure to respond. However, I have seen people in a positive cycle with them so that the dog howls in pain. This is obviously not surprising when the dog is removed from his feet by a chain that chokes the air out of them.

For me, the thing about dog training collar seems to go against type for many other things I've read. Everyone seems to say that you should not yell at your dog when they do something wrong, but rather to show good behavior and praise for it. To this end, the tissue of the neck seems to be something beyond the scope of things. Not sure, but I'm pretty sure your dog is choking, whether little or almost on the verge of death can not be seen as a positive reinforcement.

There must be other dog training collars that work just as well, but then again maybe not, because chocker seems to be the most common. I also just learned of another atrocity in this area, as my friend sitting next to date only me that some of the collars are the pins so that when a dog owner to remove the dog is also stabbed, sounds so effective and humane does not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment